No one is perfect, and sometimes people make mistakes. At The Law Office of Joshua S. Guillory, we understand this principle. If you have been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony, have successfully completed the conditions of your sentence, and wish to have your conviction expunged from your criminal record, contact our office at (337) 233-1303 or click here (hyperlink) to arrange a legal consultation to determine if you are eligible for an expungement.
The following are examples of cases that criminal expungement Attorney Joshua S. Guillory handles:
- Arrests without conviction
- Misdemeanors, with a deferred imposition of sentence under La. C. Cr. P. art. 894
- Certain misdemeanor convictions after five years from the completion of sentence
- Felony convictions, with a deferred imposition of sentence under La. C. Cr. P. art. 893
- Certain felony convictions after ten years from the completion of sentence
Misdemeanors, felonies, and arrests with no conviction each have a different set of rules when it comes to expunging your record. If you or a loved have questions related to obtaining an expungement, contact our office today at (337) 233-1303 or click here to arrange a consultation
In addition to handling criminal law issues, Joshua S. Guillory is prepared to help individuals with a wide range of legal matters, including family law matters, estate planning up to include wills and trusts, business law, and personal injury. Do not hesitate to call The Law Office of Joshua S. Guillory, LLC at 337-233-1303 or contact us online today!